- Maintenance of hull, engines and general instruments are in safe condition at any time to ensure ship remains seaworthy.
- Maintenance of the ship is within the laid down budget.
- Cargo is safely carried during its intended voyage.
- Dry dock is carried out the most economical and the shortest period.
- Provide adequate crew for manning the ship.
- Supervising, blending and STS transfer operations.
- Cargo related operations such as cargo calculation and scheduling of ships for loading and discharging.
- Repair and maintenance of the FSU.
- Represent ship owners such as negotiating and secure attractive long term time charter for the ship.
- Pre Purchase and Hull inspections.
- Pre Chartering inspections.
“We ensure strict approach to safety and security is maintained and promote a high consideration for the protection of marine environment.”